Flyme OS is claimed as one of the best Andoid UI by many people and tech experts. It has been 16 months now, since we saw a new iteration of the UI. But the wait finally seems to be almost over, as Meizu has announced the launch date of Flyme 7, that is April 22. And the good news is, they’ve also started the recruitment of beta testers for their new major update. So if you’re interested in applying, we’ve explained the entire procedure for you.
Here are the steps:
(Important: Since this is only availabe for Chinese ROM, you need to connect to a Chinese server in order to access their website. If you live in China/Hong Kong, skip this step, and if not, download Tunnel Bear Apk from here. After successfully installing the app, Sign Up/Log In, select Hong Kong server, and click connect. )
3) Login with the Flyme ID in your phone. (Settings > Meizu Account). If you do not have a Flyme ID, you can create one here.
3) Download Meizu Community App from App Store, or here.
4) After opening the Flyme Community App, click on the recruitment banner above.
5) After that, tap the “Register” button below.
6) The app will automatically fetch all the details required, click on the button below.
7) Now, click on the “Finish” button.
Great, everything’s done. Just keep these precautions in mind:
• The device should not be rooted. To unroot your device, simply download the latest firmware from the links above, and Install it. (If you’re already on the latest firmware, re download and re install it, as it will unroot your phone.)
• If you are a M6 Note user, you manually need to update the phone from the links provided above.
• If you get approved, you’ll recieve the Flyme 7 update via OTA in the Update App.
• In between the above steps, you may need to update and authorize Fast Apps. Don’t worry, you’ll just need to press a button, and everything will be done automatically.