Flyme 7 still looks far for Global users, as even beta testing isn’t started yet. But, Flyme has dropped the 6.3G update for more phones today, which should be the last update of Flyme 6 for global ROM users.
If you don’t know how to update Flyme OS, click here:
- Pro 7 Plus
- Pro 7
- Pro 6 Plus
- Pro 5
- M5 note
- Upgraded patches to improve system security.
- Optimized system stability.
- Optimized system multi-language.
- Optimized power consumption.
- Optimized compatibility with third-party apps.
- Optimized method of saving contacts to improve the user experience.
- Fixed bug—the default style of home screen icons is not Flyme style after upgraded.
- Fixed bug—screen flickering in the Camera app.
- Fixed bug—screenshot shutter sound doesn’t work.
- Fixed bug—no “Screenshot shutter” switch in “Settings”.
- Fixed bug—repeated disconnecting and connecting the Car Bluetooth after it was connected.
- Fixed bug—time displayed on the status bar is not the same with that on the lock screen.