A new Flyme update for 2 Meizu phones has been released. Meizu is quickly rolling out last batch of its Flyme 6 update for Global markets. Now, Flyme 6.3G has been released for Meizu MX6, and surprisingly Flyme 188.8.131.52G is released for the Meizu M6.
If you don’t know how to update Flyme OS, click here:
- Upgraded patches to improve system security.
- Optimized system stability.
- Optimized system multi-language.
- Optimized power consumption.
- Optimized compatibility with third-party apps.
- Optimized method of saving contacts to improve the user experience.
- Fixed bug—the default style of home screen icons is not Flyme style after upgraded.
- Fixed bug—screen flickering in the Camera app.
- Fixed bug—screenshot shutter sound doesn’t work.
- Fixed bug—no “Screenshot shutter” switch in “Settings”.
- Fixed bug—repeated disconnecting and connecting the Car Bluetooth after it was connected.
- Fixed bug—time displayed on the status bar is not the same with that on the lock screen.
- Fixed bug—the bottom button of Snapchat is covered by the navigation bar.
- Updated languages: Turkish and Polish; added languages: Belarusian and Finnish